Radiant Harmony: Our Face and Body Oil
Indulge in a symphony of Sunflower Seed Oil and Copaiba for skin's grace. Rose Hip Seed Oil and Apricot Kernel Oil enrich, while Jojoba Seed Oil hydrates. Embrace the timeless allure of Rosemary Leaf Extract and Geranium Flower Oil. Tocopherol, Frankincense Resin Oil, and Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil rejuvenate, while Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract adds serenity.
- Copaiba Oil blend bestows a radiant complexion by eliminating inflammation
- Rose Hip and Apricot Kernel Oil enrich, nourishing face and body.
- Jojoba Seed Oil hydrates, leaving skin velvety soft.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract and Geranium Flower Oil soothe and uplift.
- Tocopherol rejuvenates and protects from free-radicals, while Chamomile Extract adds calming allure.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Copaiba), Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Boswellia Neglecta Resin Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
Spray 2-3 drops into your hand or directly onto your body and massage into your skin, embracing your beautiful essence.
- Scientific Details: Organic Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaíba) Resin, Tocopherol is a resin from the Copaifera reticulata tree.
- Production: Copaíba oil constitutes approximately 95% of Brazil’s total oil resin production, at around 500 tons per year. For us it is key that we work closely with sustainable tree-tapping communities who ensure the oil resin is obtained by non-aggressive techniques. After extraction the hole is sealed with clay or the resin itself for plant protection, thereby allowing the possibility of other collections in the same trunk. Subsequent collections will yield oil resin in amounts equal to or greater than the first withdrawal and there is no danger to the tree.
- History: In South America, especially Brazilians have been using copaíba oil as a naturopath medicine and skincare treatment for centuries
- Common Skin Care Uses: Anti-inflammatory, stress reduction, rash and dryness calming, scar reduction, post sun exposure
- Top Nutrients: Beta caryophyllene (a terpene and the chief anti-inflammatory nutrient, which may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits) and the anti-irritant alpha humulene. BCP is also found in smaller quantities in CBD (not to be confused with Hemp Seed Oil), and therefore one of the reasons Copaíba is commonly used for the same properties as CBD oil.