This complete Face & Body body oil can be used on the hands, feet, face, and hair.
Our Brazilian secret is a carefully constructed moisturizing blend of sunflower, jojoba and rose hip oil that is rich in vitamin C and E and provides a naturally occurring, anti-inflammatory healing compound that consists of our Brazilian secret: Copaiba.
This face and body oil is used after a shower to wrap up your beauty routine or any time your skin feels stressed like after being in the sun for a long time, working hard in the gym, or after being bundled up on a ski slope!
After applying this golden serum to your whole face and body don't forget to enjoy the grounding and heart opening aroma that comes from the au natural geranium, rosehip, chamomile and rosemary oils that is surely to relax you and leave you feeling like you just left one of the 5 star 5 diamond spas that we are featured in!
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Copaiba), Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Boswellia Neglecta Resin Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Scientific Details: Organic Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaíba) Resin, Tocopherol is a resin from the Copaifera reticulata tree.
- Production: Copaíba oil constitutes approximately 95% of Brazil’s total oil resin production, at around 500 tons per year. For us it is key that we work closely with sustainable tree-tapping communities who ensure the oil resin is obtained by non-aggressive techniques. After extraction the hole is sealed with clay or the resin itself for plant protection, thereby allowing the possibility of other collections in the same trunk. Subsequent collections will yield oil resin in amounts equal to or greater than the first withdrawal and there is no danger to the tree.
- History: In South America, especially Brazilians have been using copaíba oil as a naturopath medicine and skincare treatment for centuries
- Common Skin Care Uses: Anti-inflammatory, stress reduction, rash and dryness calming, scar reduction, post sun exposure
- Top Nutrients: Beta caryophyllene (a terpene and the chief anti-inflammatory nutrient, which may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits) and the anti-irritant alpha humulene. BCP is also found in smaller quantities in CBD (not to be confused with Hemp Seed Oil), and therefore one of the reasons Copaíba is commonly used for the same properties as CBD oil.