HOW TO GET RID OF EYE WRINKLES NATURALLY
Time to read 4 min
Time to read 4 min
Eye wrinkles have become a common concern not only for adults but also for teenagers nowadays. There are various reasons behind your eye wrinkles, but the most common are skin damage and elasticity loss due to exposure to UV rays, genetic inheritance, or repeated facial expressions.
There are generally two types of aging: intrinsic aging and extrinsic aging. Intrinsic aging is because of your natural aging process. But extrinsic aging is caused by several environmental factors, which we discussed before.
An interesting fact is that one clinical study has shown that exposure to the artificial light emitted by electronic devices can increase the risk of developing reactive oxygen species in our skin cells. This is the reality of our premature aging. But sadly, electronic devices can't be easily left aside; they're the means to our income, our studies, and our sustainability these days. The question arises now: HOW TO GET RID OF EYE WRINKLES NATURALLY?!
Do you remember when we talked about the loss of elasticity in your under-eye skin and the production of free radicals in the introductory part? Here, we're going to address these specific problems using vitamin C.
“Vitamin C diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.”
• Vitamin C in Halo42's Anti-Aging Eye Oil boosts collagen production. Collagen is a protein that gives your skin tissue strength and elasticity.
• It scavenges free radicals on your skin surface; acting as an antioxidant.
• It also has anti-inflammatory properties, so if you're the individual fighting against inflammation, that's the best choice.
• It also helps with your hyperpigmentation problems and uneven skin tone under your eyes.
“Vitamin C inhibits melanin production to improve hyperpigmentation.”
“Marula oil, rich in fatty acids, exhibits moisturizing, hydrating, and occlusive properties. The oil is non-irritating and provides a moisturizing effect with moderate prevention of transepidermal water loss, average moisture retention properties, and noteworthy occlusive effects”
The marula fruit is native to several African countries, is a round, yellow fruit that grows on the marula tree. Its scientific name is "Sclerocarya birrea". It can be eaten in its flesh or fresh form because of its high vitamin C content. It's also used to produce jams and beverages worldwide. Regarding skin health benefits, its oil is popular in cosmetics. Due to its beneficial compounds, marula oil is known to reduce fine lines.
• High vitamin C content
• Flavonoids, which act as antioxidants
• Phytosterols have anti-inflammatory properties. They also help to soothe and calm your irritated skin with Halo42 Anti-Aging Eye Oil
• Titerpenoids possess anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory powers.
• Minerals like magnesium and zinc can improve skin health by boosting protein synthesis. From a biochemical perspective, they’re coenzymes that help enzymes regulate their functions properly.
• Oleic acid (monounsaturated fatty acid) and linoleic acid (polyunsaturated fatty acid) help to lock in moisture and maintain skin barrier functions.
• It contains natural moisturizing factors that literally mimic your skin's moisturizing factors, thus helping to retain the moisture level of your skin.
Squalene, a natural compound found in certain plants and even our own skin, is a star ingredient in anti-aging eye oils. In Halo42's Anti-Aging Eye Oil the squalene has exceptional hydrating properties help to retain moisture, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area. Furthermore, its antioxidant properties shield the skin from harmful free radicals and environmental damage. This lightweight, non-greasy oil absorbs seamlessly, ensuring optimal hydration and promoting a youthful, radiant glow
• In winter, your skin gets rough and harsh. Squalene has the potential to hydrate or moisturize your skin.
• It can potentially slow down the process of aging by capturing free radicals that cause skin damage.
• For our friends with oily or acne-prone skin, its non-comedogenic compound that unclog your pores. It is also involved in regulating sebum production.
• Squalene in the Anti-Aging Eye Oil is compatible with other skincare ingredients; you're aware that the incompatibility of several ingredients can ruin your skin health.
• Copaiba in Halo42 Anti Aging Eye Oil is derived from the resin of the Copaifera tree, a substance excreted by plants. Its botanical name is “Copaifera langsdorfii"
• The beta-caryophyllene present in copaiba is effective for anti-inflammatory and hydration purposes.
• Besides that, alpha-humulene, another compound in Copaiba, also has a role in anti-inflammation.
• Copaiba has a role in anti-inflammation and is also an antioxidant, as we discussed earlier.
The Halo 42 effect is on a mission to help you feel as beautiful as possible. By using all the ingredients present above, Halo 42 has produced a magical oil named the "Anti-Aging Eye Oil."
It's all made in USA and free of any parabens and gluten.
The best part of it is that it's suitable for all skin types. You've reviewed all the skin health benefits of nature's best ingredients.
We have critically observed the benefits it can bring to your skin, and you can see the reviews for yourself.
“I finally found a product that makes me look younger by getting rid of fine lines and improving darkness under my eyes since I am now a senior citizen. In addition, Halo42 Eye Oil is the first cosmetic that allows me to wear eyeliner under my eyes since it does not travel. Moreover, I feel good about using it because of its natural ingredients. I definitely recommend this Halo 42 Eye Oil”.